Tuesday, February 20, 2007

banana

because that's the song in my head right now, "banana co." an early song, but a beautiful one.

on sunday, our band decided to add "high and dry" and "karma police" to our set list. ohmigod, what a brilliant feeling to PLAY these songs, to be INSIDE them and inhabit them and let them fill me up with sound and words. i loved it. we all loved it. great songs and really cool to play.

otherwise a slow weekend, lazy and unfocused. i wrote a bit but not as much as i should have. must overcome laziness.....

poetry, too, is needed here. next time. i will recover from my stupor and get back into blogging action.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

When I read that you feel lazy I think, yes, that is a good thing for Amy to try on every once in a while. Because there is no time like the present, you know? School is just too damn busy, especially at this time of year as we wade toward spring break.
I wouldn't mind a good poem here, though.