Tuesday, April 10, 2007

the boringest post of all time.

hmmm, wow. missed my birthday and the first days of april and everything! and for no good reason. i'm being lazy. i'm always lazy in the spring. energetic in the fall. sigh.

going to see MUSE tonight. i hear they are really really great in concert, but i don't know that much about them or that many of their songs, so .....

why am i here today? i should be writing. i have so many good ideas. but no spirit to actually do them. so this is a dull post, a nothing post. don't read it. it will numb your brain.

3 comments:

Tim F said...

Hope you liked Muse. Their most recent album was one of my favourites from last year. Insane and OTT, but great fun.

amyonymous said...

i did like muse. i tried not to compare them to radiohead (which i normally woudn't do but it seems a zillion other people compared the two). the sound, where we were sitting, was muddy, so it wasn't the most dynamic concert.

but lots of energy from the stage. and cleared my head of its fuzziness too!

can't believe you visited when i wrote the boringest post ever. gonna work on something more meaningful later today.

Lisa said...

I don't think that was the boringest post ever.

But there is something about spring break that has a quality of ennui about it, I mean if you don't go to Jakarta or something like that. Which I'm not.

At least you aren't surfing for something on TV, of which there is nothing. Except for Colbert and Stewart. I don't like that John Oliver so much. Do you? Everyone around here disagrees with me, but I do not find him funny much.

Cranky. I need to go watch "The History Boys" again.