Saturday, October 11, 2008

or not

okay, no serialized story for me. i tried to start one, but the pressure was immediately too much. the only way i can do a serial story is to just write the whole thing, then break it into pieces and post it. only after it's all done. so, okay, i chickened out.

it's beautiful and cold (for LA) today with clear skies and winds and lots of sun. this is when i feel lucky to live in LA.

and on itunes right now, Birdland by Weather Report because Rylan is getting into some jazz with his music lessons and so i am geting a lesson in jazz from him. i like it. just wish it had words.......

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Birdland and I love Weather Report. Good sounds.

I like this weather but would like it more if it were overcast and occasionally rainy.

My knee hurts.

Heidi is in India!

Have you seen "Religulous" yet? I really want to see that. Bill Maher is becoming a new favorite right now.

amyonymous said...

haven't see Religulous yet. I am wary of it because i am uncomfortable watching people be made fun of, even if i do agree with the host.

i too wish the weather were overcast, but i do appreciate a blue sky when it's not accompanied by hot weather.

and yes!!! Heidi is in India! i wish she had a web cam and we could follow her around. i should have set her up with a blog!

Tim F said...

There's a Manhattan Transfer version of Birdland with words.

amyonymous said...

wow, i guess not only do i need to add more blog posts, i need to check comments too! thanks, Tim. i will look it up - i want words with my songs!