Tuesday, November 21, 2006

thinking at work

except not thinking about work.

thinking about my story. i keep adding to it. i wrote it all and now i'm going back and putting in more scenes, more dialogue, more thoughts. i hope it's not too much more, but i can't seem to let go of my characters. i've become so fond of them, like they are my friends and i don't want the novel to be over because then they are gone from me. i've also never written a novel with such a definite love story in it, and i quite like the love story aspect. it's fun to write and fun to daydream myself into it....

last day of work. five days off before i'm back here again.

1 comment:

e.Beth said...

i always end up writing a love story even if i don't intend to at the beginning. because i always fall in love with my characters, so they should fall in love, somehow.