Wednesday, January 17, 2007

all i want to do.....




feeling young today, so why not a young picture of thom?

the biggest and best advantage of working with high school students is that they keep me young. they don't wear me down or tire me out or make me feel old. where else in my life can i get into a deep discussion about which radiohead b-side is the most interesting? where can i share my enthusiasm for something as simple as fall out boy's newest song? where else can i get teased for having sheryl crow on my ipod? speaking of which ....

on itunes right now: all i want to do is have some fun - sheryl crow.

the novel progresses. and it's nearing the end. i have had 4 people read it. very similar comments from each one, a few scenes added here and there to eliminate confusion or weak areas. i think it is strong, and i think it is very nearly ready (one more pass!). i have a list of 30 agents. surely one of them will like it!

thinking young, thinking positive.....

No comments: