Sunday, December 17, 2006

silent sunday

sunday afternoon and it is very quiet. nothing on itunes. nothing on tv (that my son would be watching, not me, not on a sunday afternoon). in my head i am singing "winter wonderland" and wish i could stop singing it.

go to my links list, and click on speed of dark and scroll down to find the parody of "bohemian rhapsody" but about xmas. very amusing.

i hate the sunday paper because they print obits of young men and women who died in iraq over the last week and it breaks my heart to see 18 year olds, 22 year olds, and they are gone. stupid, stupid war. i know all the reasons for not pulling out all at once (stability, fairness to the iraqis, etc.) but i don't really care. i think all the troops should just come on home.

i want the bumper sticker that reads, "Stewart/Colbert 2008: or the terrorists win"

No comments: