Saturday, December 9, 2006

tattoo you, tattoo me


on itunes right now: "like spinning plates" - the live version on "i might be wrong" ep

thinking about a new tattoo. think i've got it. think i'll go for it this weekend. a simple tree design at my ankle and then around my ankle, like a bracelet, the words "immerse your soul in love" - from "street spirit." in the cool font that's on the street spirit ep. well, first i have to see how much it costs! the tree is definite however.

oh, now "idioteque" is playing. if only i could spell it.

i renamed the titles of my chapters. now they are the ok computer titles in parentheses, and my titles above them. i like it, they resonate off each other and i think it's stronger than just the ok computer titles alone. merges the two.

and i think i am almost done. i am going to go through it a few more times, now and during the winter break, and then i think i have to declare it finished. onward to an agent. shit and wow. but then i can move on to my young singer/songwriter dude in "the bends." he's pushing at me to tell his story. and i also must get back to loralie, whose basic story is finished but needs a great deal of polish, spit and shine. i have things to do! why am i writing my blog??

No comments: